Land in Lake Elsinore

From $35000
Description

Hot Land: There is a 70% chance this land will sell soon – go tour it soon. Seller motivated and finance 30% down.

- gunnerson st. California

Lake Elsinore 2

APN # 378-256-038 & 039

Please contact # 562-607-8393

Property Features