How to Access the VBS TELEVISION NETWORK
- For those who live in California and still watch programs through your antenna TV (Free-to-air TV), the easiest way for you to access our Network is to use your remote control and re-scan your TV through auto mode. After that, you can search for VBS channel 57.6 if you live in Southern California or channel 16.8 if you live in Northern California.
- For those who have the latest version of SAMSUNG and LG SMART TV, all you need to do is to search for "VBS" and hit that icon, and you are in VBS TV NETWORK.
- For those who currently have devices to access ROKU TV; APPLE TV; ANDROID TV; AMAZON FIRE TV, or their own brand TV, all you need to do is to locate "SEARCH" then type "VBS" when you see VBS, hit that icon, and you are in VBS TV NETWORK.
- For those who want to watch our network through YOUTUBE or FACEBOOK, after you go into their systems, just type "VBS," and you will be able to access VBS TV NETWORK.
- Finally, for those who want to watch our network through APPLE STORE or GOOGLE PLAY, please go to their apps and search for "VBS" and you will find VBS TV NETWORK.
For further assistance, please call +1 (714) 852-3021